In order to do so, please respond to our job openings or just write to us. Kindly provide your resume and a cover letter describing yourself and your reasons for wanting to join us.
Please send your application to:
We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced person to lead our digital literacy training team and help us to effectively reach, and enrich the digital knowledge and experience of thousands of online users, mostly women, through our Productive Paths project.
Flexible. The work, which will be carried out in cooperation with AirJaldi’s management teams in Delhi and Dharamshala, HP, will also require travel to networks and field sites (20-25%) and, in case you will be based in or near any of office locations, travel to one of our main office locations in Delhi and HP (an additional 10%). Your work will be supervised and monitored by AirJaldi’s Productive Paths Project Leader.
Minimum 12 months. Immediate hiring.
Responsibilities/Scope of Work:
Design, develop, implement, and deliver online and classroom courses focusing on digital literacy and online skills development. More specifically:
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Digital Literacy Instructor must have the following knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
The recruitment process will consist of the following steps:
If short-listed, then:
Please send your resume's at:
Role & Responsibility:
· Designing and implementing network infrastructure, including LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
· Configuring various network devices and services like Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wi-Fi Access Point, VPN, monitoring servers.
· Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, performing network maintenance, scheduling upgrades and security configurations.
· Interface with ISP and carriers to install/commission/test new circuits and/or troubleshoot existing circuits.
· Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
· Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
· Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
· Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security framework.
· Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
· Ensuring accurate recording of all cases using ticket management tools and closing within agreed timeframes. Managing and maintaining network backups.
· Developing and maintaining network documentation, including network diagrams, procedures, and policies
· Maintaining audit-related compliances. Respond to all system and/or network security breaches. Auditing and assessing all aspects of the company’s network applications, including security, and communications.
· Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
· Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
· Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
· Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
· Experience in ubuntu server and opensource network monitoring tools.
· Solid understanding of PPPoE servers/ clients and queues.
· Bachelor’s degree
· CCNA or equivalent
· 2-5 years of experience in similar function
· Experience in ISP would be preferred.
· 4.8 – 6.0.
Location: · Ranchi, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh